Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fake.



"..I do blame myself because...
There were times that I smiled but was boiling inside
That I could have talked but kept quiet
That I should have explained myself but waited for you to ask the questions

Pretend, I couldn’t no more
I had to come clean and ask forgiveness from Allah
Because I knew the wrong from the right all along
But I was trying so much to please people and to be accepted
However, there is no displeasing Allah in pleasing others

This didn’t go down well with you
But the spring cleaning has to continue no matter what
Yes, I might have made some rash decisions
And taken some bold steps
I might seem uptight and strict now
On my part, I am trying to be the best Muslimah I can be
As we are instructed to practice to the best of our ability
If only you know how I am struggling with life and my deen
You will know I am not as strict as you thought
The holier-than-thou attitude you perceive is all a farce.."



_____
".. if only you know how I am struggling with life and my deen
you will know I am not as strict as you thought
the holier-than-thou attitude you perceive is all a farce.."

fake it, to make it.
:'(

*kredit pic: sumber

No comments: